On the continuum of amazing travel gear inventions of the last century, it goes: (1) airplane Wi-Fi, (2) free booze on international flights, and (3) noise-cancelling headphones. The exact order is debatable, but the actual list is concrete.
The problem with many noise-cancelling headphones is their portability … more specifically, their lack of it. Which is where Phiaton’s new BT220 NC earbuds come in.
- Improved sound quality and range with Bluetooth 4.0
- apt-X Technology: Increases digital streaming efficiency and improves overall dynamic range
- Tap-to-Pair NFC Technology: Easily pair with your Bluetooth-enabled device or instantly pair with any NFC enabled Bluetooth device
- Share your tunes with the multi-point connection: Connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Everplay-X Technology: Listen to your music even if the battery runs out (via supplied audio cable)
But the real meat of these buds — and what matters most for travelers — is the super-long battery life. With the headphones fully charged, you can expect 16 hours of call time, 17 hours of music/listening time, or up to 300 hours of standby. Plus, the active noise-cancellation technology drowns out up to 95% of ambient background noise.
All in a nice, compact, portable form factor that fits neatly in your pocket.
Pricing + Availability
Available now for around $180 (USD) direct from Amazon.
The post Phiaton’s BT 220 NC Wireless, Noise-Cancelling Headphones Are a Traveler’s Dream appeared first on Vagabondish.