The mobile audio space is insanely packed these days, which means it’s damn near impossible to set yourself apart from the crowd. If you want to make travelers take notice however, throw in a bit of -proofing. Waterproof, fireproof, bulletproof … whatever. So long as it can take a beating.
Enter BlueAnt’s PUMP HD Sportbuds – the “ultimate multi-sport headphone … [with] Energize HD Audio unmatched by wireless rivals in an ultra-rugged design.” In short: if you like listening to Fiona Apple in the rain, while holding a kayak paddle (like the saucy lady model above), your headphones have arrived.
In BlueAnt’s own words, the PUMP HD features include:
- Energize HD Audio with thundering bass, smooth mids, crisp treble & sharp, yet subtle highs
- Rugged design that’s encased in Kevlar shielding used in bullet-proof vests; coated with Teflon that repels liquids on commercial cooking equipment
- The only sportsbuds with an IP67 rating
- Best-in-class wireless delivers crystal clear audio from up to 100 feet away from any Bluetooth-compatible device
- Easy to wear during long periods of intense activity with wrap-around form factor ensuring a secure fit that never slips off & ComfortSeal tips with a soft rubberized texture
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides 8 hours of continuous play time
Pricing + Availability
Available for less than $130 USD from Amazon (aff) and other fine audio outlets.
The Bottom Line
The PUMP HD offer three things we love: an ultra-rugged design, comfortable fit and extended battery life. All of which is perfect for long-haul transport and the repeated daily beatings of life on the road.
The post BlueAnt Pump: Wireless, Waterproof Sportbuds for Travelers appeared first on Vagabondish.